top of page

After school activities

Public·11 members
Philip Muravyov
Philip Muravyov

Listen to Rick Ross - Babies Cry - HipHopEarly t29704.mp3 on SoundCloud

Rick Ross - Babies Cry: A Review of the Unreleased Track

If you are a fan of hip-hop music, you probably know who Rick Ross is. He is one of the most successful and influential rappers in the industry, with a net worth of over $40 million and a discography of over 10 studio albums, dozens of mixtapes, and hundreds of collaborations. He is also the founder of Maybach Music Group, a record label that boasts some of the hottest names in the game, such as Meek Mill, Wale, and French Montana.

rick ross babies cry mp3 download

But did you know that Rick Ross has a lot of unreleased tracks that never made it to his official projects? One of them is called Babies Cry, a soulful and emotional song that showcases a different side of the rapper. In this article, we will review this track and explore its production, lyrics, and reception. We will also tell you where you can download it for free and listen to it yourself.

Introduction

Who is Rick Ross?

Rick Ross, whose real name is William Leonard Roberts II, was born on January 28, 1976, in Clarksdale, Mississippi. He grew up in Carol City, Florida, where he attended Miami Carol City Senior High School. He was interested in music from an early age and started writing rap lyrics in his notebook. He took his stage name from the notorious drug lord Freeway Rick Ross, whom he admired for his entrepreneurial skills.

Rick Ross began his career in the late 1990s as a member of the rap group Carol City Cartel. He signed a deal with Suave House Records, but later moved to Slip-n-Slide Records, where he worked as a songwriter and featured artist for other rappers, such as Trina and Trick Daddy. He gained recognition in 2006 when he released his debut single Hustlin', which became a hit and earned him a contract with Def Jam Recordings. He then released his debut album Port of Miami, which topped the Billboard 200 chart and sold over a million copies.

rick ross babies cry free download

rick ross babies cry lyrics

rick ross babies cry instrumental

rick ross babies cry soundcloud

rick ross babies cry youtube

rick ross babies cry audio

rick ross babies cry song

rick ross babies cry album

rick ross babies cry remix

rick ross babies cry feat

rick ross babies cry music video

rick ross babies cry hiphopearly

rick ross babies cry mp3 juice

rick ross babies cry mp3 skull

rick ross babies cry mp3 waploaded

rick ross babies cry mp3 320kbps

rick ross babies cry mp3 zippyshare

rick ross babies cry mp3 audiomack

rick ross babies cry mp3 fakaza

rick ross babies cry mp3 naijaloaded

rick ross babies cry mp3 tooxclusive

rick ross babies cry mp3 justnaija

rick ross babies cry mp3 waptrick

rick ross babies cry mp3 tubidy

rick ross babies cry mp3 zamusic

rick ross babies cry mp3 mdundo

rick ross babies cry mp3 flexyjam

rick ross babies cry mp3 afrobeat9ja

rick ross babies cry mp3 hitvibes

rick ross babies cry mp3 sahiphopmag

rick ross babies cry mp3 hiphopza

rick ross babies cry mp3 ilovegreatmusic

rick ross babies cry mp3 rap4ever

rick ross babies cry mp3 rap-up

rick ross babies cry mp3 hotnewhiphop

rick ross babies cry mp3 datpiff

rick ross babies cry mp3 livemixtapes

rick ross babies cry mp3 spinrilla

rick ross babies cry mp3 mymixtapez

rick ross babies cry mp3 mixtapemonkey

Since then, Rick Ross has established himself as one of the most prominent figures in hip-hop, releasing several successful albums, such as Trilla (2008), Deeper Than Rap (2009), Teflon Don (2010), God Forgives, I Don't (2012), Mastermind (2014), Hood Billionaire (2014), Black Market (2015), Rather You Than Me (2017), and Port of Miami 2 (2019). He has also collaborated with many artists from different genres, such as Jay-Z, Kanye West, Drake, Lil Wayne, John Legend, Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj, Nas, Future, DJ Khaled, and more.

What is Babies Cry?

Babies Cry is an unreleased track by Rick Ross that was leaked online in 2016. It is part of a collection of songs that were supposed to be included in his album Black Market, but were scrapped for unknown reasons. The track is produced by Ben Billions, who has worked with Rick Ross on several occasions, such as on the songs Drug Dealers Dream (2014), Money Dance (2015), Santorini Greece (2017), and Turnpike Ike (2019).

Babies Cry is a song that showcases Rick Ross's introspective and vulnerable side, as he reflects on his past mistakes and his journey to redemption. He raps over a smooth and soulful beat that samples Marvin Gaye's classic song Mercy Mercy Me (The Ecology), which adds a nostalgic and melancholic touch to the track. He also sings the hook, which is a rare occurrence for him, and delivers it with passion and honesty.

Why is it unreleased?

The exact reason why Babies Cry was not officially released is not clear, but there are some possible explanations. One of them is that Rick Ross wanted to keep the track for himself, as it was too personal and emotional for him to share with the public. Another one is that he faced some legal issues with the sample clearance, as he did not have the permission to use Marvin Gaye's song. A third one is that he simply changed his mind and decided to go with a different direction for his album.

Whatever the reason, Babies Cry remains a hidden gem in Rick Ross's discography, and a testament to his versatility and talent as an artist. It is also a rare glimpse into his inner thoughts and feelings, which he usually does not expose in his music. It is a track that deserves more attention and appreciation from his fans and critics alike.

Main Body

The Production of Babies Cry

The Producer: Ben Billions

Babies Cry was produced by Ben Billions, a Grammy-nominated producer who has worked with some of the biggest names in the music industry, such as The Weeknd, Beyoncé, DJ Khaled, Future, Lil Uzi Vert, Meek Mill, and more. He is known for his versatile and innovative style, which ranges from trap to pop to R&B. He has also been a frequent collaborator of Rick Ross, producing some of his most popular and acclaimed songs.

Ben Billions started his career as an engineer at Circle House Studios in Miami, where he met Rick Ross and other artists from Slip-n-Slide Records. He then moved to Los Angeles, where he joined The Monsters & Strangerz, a production team that worked with artists like Rihanna, Selena Gomez, Nick Jonas, and more. He later became a solo producer and signed a deal with Universal Music Publishing Group. He has since established himself as one of the most sought-after producers in the industry.

The Sample: Marvin Gaye's Mercy Mercy Me

Babies Cry samples Mercy Mercy Me (The Ecology), a song by Marvin Gaye, one of the most influential and legendary singers of all time. The song was released in 1971 as the second single from his landmark album What's Going On, which is widely regarded as one of the best albums ever made. The song is a social commentary on the environmental issues of the time, such as pollution, overpopulation, animal extinction, and resource depletion. It is also a plea for mercy and compassion from God and humanity.

The sample used in Babies Cry is taken from the chorus of Mercy Mercy Me, where Marvin Gaye sings "Oh mercy mercy me / Oh things ain't what they used to be / No no / Where did all the blue skies go? / Poison is the wind that blows / From the north and south and east". The sample adds a layer of depth and meaning to Babies Cry, as it resonates with Rick Ross's message of regret and redemption. It also creates a contrast between the past and the present, the good and the bad, the hope and the despair.

The Style: Soulful and Emotional

Babies Cry has a soulful and emotional style that differs from Rick Ross's usual sound. The beat is smooth and mellow, with a slow tempo and a soft piano melody. The drums are minimal and subtle, with a kick, a snare, and a hi-hat. The bass is low and warm, adding some groove to the track. The sample is looped throughout the song, creating a hypnotic and nostalgic atmosphere. The overall vibe is calm and relaxing, but also sad and reflective.

The style of Babies Cry suits Rick Ross's mood and tone perfectly, as he expresses his feelings and thoughts on his life and career. He does not rap about his wealth or power or fame or enemies or women or drugs or violence or anything else that he usually raps about. He raps about his mistakes and his regrets, his struggles and his challenges, his hopes and his dreams, his faith and his redemption. He raps from his heart and his soul, not from his ego or his persona. He raps with sincerity and humility, not with arrogance or bravado. He raps with emotion and passion, not with aggression or indifference.

The Lyrics of Babies Cry

The Theme: Regrets and Redemption

The theme of Babies Cry is regrets and redemption, as Rick Ross reflects on the consequences of his actions and the lessons he learned from them. He acknowledges his faults and flaws, and admits that he made some bad decisions that hurt himself and others. He also expresses his gratitude for the opportunities and blessings that he received, and his desire to make amends and improve himself. He also shows his faith in God and his belief in forgiveness and salvation.

Some of the lines that illustrate this theme are: - "I made mistakes, I pray the Lord forgive me" - "I'm just a man who made some bad decisions" - "I'm thankful for the ones who never left me" - "I'm trying to be a better father to my children" - "I'm asking God to show me mercy" - "I'm living proof that you can turn your life around"

The Flow

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page